Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This week

Some stuff coming up this week:

-I'm closing out the show at Ri-Ra this Wednesday in Arlington.  Never been, should be fun.  Show starts at 8.

-I'm closing out the show at the Topaz Bar in Dupont.  Been lots of times, should be fun.

-I'm featuring at Magooby's Joke House this weekend in Baltimore with Richie Byrne.  These shows should be a great time.  2 shows on Friday and Saturday at 8 and 10:15.  That's PM.

-I'll be on the morning show on 98 Rock on Thursday morning.  Listen live.

I tried to solve a rubik's cube for 4 hours last night.  Totally unsuccessful.

Come see me this week!

1 comment:

Q.Ledbetter said...

there is a specific way to solve rubicks cubes....youtube "how to solve a rubicks cube" and you'll know how.

it takes 3-5 minutes. you'll be the life of every party.