Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Google and Me Are In a Fight

I have google ad sense. It's a pretty cool idea. What isn't cool sometimes is that GAS will toss up some things that are in direct contradiction to things that are good.

I'll give you an example. I hate clinton, hillary as much as I've ever hated someone I have never met. I am literally moved to anger every time I see that phony, 2 faced, panderer on tv. I clicked on my blog yesterday and there, at the top of the screen, was an ad to help clinton, hillary get elected president.

Really GAS? I know it's keyword driven but good heavens. I post something once every couple weeks about how terrible, slimy, untruthful and disastrous I think she is. I bet there will be another ad based on this post. Ugh. Maybe I can influence the ad? We'll see. Top of my head:

-Whitewater
-1st time a 1st lady subpoenaed/subject of criminal investigation
-Castle Grande real estate scam
-Evading prosecution by not being able to find documents for her days at Rose Law Firm for over 2 years until they were located by an intern in a White House office
-Her astounding conduct of having Bill release the extremist FALN terrorists that bombed a police precinct in New York. They were granted a pardon despite not asking for one so that clinton, hillary could carry favor with the latino vote in her upcoming New York senate campaign.
-The extraordinary #s of associates pleading guilty, refusing to testify, or fleeing the country
-plea agreement for illegal campaign finance
-Health Care policy failure
-Lying about being under fire in Bosnia
-Overstating her role in foreign policy events and taking credit for things that happened while she was alive

That was top of my head. I'm not doing any research. I shouldn't have to. So, let's go GAS! Me and you bruh!

No comments: