Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home

It's been many moons since my last bloggersons. I'm back from Canadia. I had the most amazing time up there and I feel as though I've grown a lot. This includes the several pounds I put on eating terrible food and not doing anything for 6 weeks.

It's been good to be home seeing all the people and whatnots. I haven't seen a lot of people that I want to see yet and I blame those people in part because they are the people that are hardest to track down in terms of trackable peoples from peopletown. This is a long way of saying that I miss Jon Mumma.

I'm headed to Memphis this weekend for a good friend's wedding. It's going to be sweaty. I will also eat barbeque. I am obsessed with good bbq and I was thoroughly pleased with my 1 trip to Memphis several years ago. I used lots of wet naps. I cannot tell you how much I love wet naps.

More updates to come.

No comments: