Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hotel Shabingus Part 2

I fully realize my last Vlog wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever produced. If you didn't like it...then you didn't like it. It had its moments I thought.

I am once again, without a hotel room. I am stone cold chilling in the lobby of the now documented, Blackfoot Inn in Calgary. I fly to Vancouver tomorrow. I am not sure where I'm staying once I get there...I should probably figure that out. This is the last weekend of my trip. I'm excited to finish it both because I'm ready to come home and because this is supposed to be the best weekend on the trip.

I don't have anything else interesting to say.

No comments: