Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Indy 500

Whatup peoples?

Internets have been hard to come by. I'm in Indianapolis for the last night of a week of shows here. I've been at Morty's Comedy Joint in Indy. Great club, superbly run, and a lot of fun. They do an awesome job of taking care of the comics and run a club the right way. Really cool an encouraging that clubs like this are out there. Shows have all been a lot of fun.

I was on the Bob and Tom radio show on Friday morning. Basically, these guys dominant every 'non major' market around the country. In other words, they are the morning show everywhere that is not New York, DC, Chicago, LA, Tampa, Dallas, Philly, Seattle, San Fran and so forth. Really kickass opportunity for this guy and it was a lot of fun. I was in studio for close to 2 hours. Those guys are awesome. They are funny on their own and they let the comics they have be funny. I hope to get some clips from the show and I'll put them on my 'website' on the 'internet'.

Speaking of my website, I met with internet.org guru Andy Lopresto this past week and we did some work on my site. It's looking good and will soon complete my dominance to the top of internetdom.

Most people already know this, but here is the official announcement...although no one really cares but whatever, screw it.

I am moving to New York at the end of this month. I will be living with my special lady friend and my boy, filthy Hutto, in an apartment on the lower east side of Manhattan. The neighborhood is the tightness. I am going to miss DC a ton and I'll miss all my peeps here even more. You all have a futon to snuggle upon anytime in the windy candy apple.

No comments: