Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Saying Goodbye to This Thing I Love...

I quit soda. It's been 14 weeks. It hurts. All the time. I eat food, it reminds me of Coca Cola Classic. Burritos, hamburgers, steak, chips, sandwiches, boredom, video games, pasta, talking, driving...literally everything reminds me of soda. It's a healthy life choice. My lifestyle isn't the most healthy. I'm poor, I have a weird sched and the only food available is terrible for you. I don't play sports competitively anymore and it's time to make an adjustment.

Bottom line: this is so hard. I know. Piss and moan, blah blah blah. I don't care. Right now, I'm thinking about have a can of coke. Did you know that my mouth re-creates the aftermath of coca cola telling me it's time to have one?

I'm temping now. It's a necessary thing. Not much fun but it's gotta happen. The 0 positive cash flow is very 1994 summer.

No comments: