Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Healthcare '08

This is really cool. Re-phrase: it's not that cool. I mean, it's not like jean jacket leaning on a mustang in the mid 70s cool...but I think it's pretty cool...

Anyway, my girl Lucie's company put this interactive graph online. It maps out where all the candidates stand on Health Care and lets you plot your views against their's. It's very informative and telling. I guess I knew this before I started but filling out this graph basically confirmed that I am some kind of extremist zealot who should be living in the hills somewhere with a dog army and lots of rifles. It also confirms that I never could get elected to office. My views are too hard to enact.

Enjoy:

http://www.healthcentral.com/healthcare08/

Fun for the whole family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing post... as always :-)