Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Match Made In.....Hell



Two of my least favorite non-murderers in the world were upset on Sunday. jerry jones and terrell owens (both not capitalized on purpose) were in a sad state. Things in Dallas don't look like this right now. These two super-villains are celebrating Dallas' 12th consecutive year without a playoff win. Even my dysfunctional, gong show, no direction Redskins have playoff wins in that time frame. One could argue, the Skins have been among, if not the, worst NFL organization since we last won a Super Bowl in 1991. Yet, we've got more wins in the post-season than the evil cowpersons.

I hate the cowpersons. Now, most people, when asked objectively, superlatives aside, will back off and say that they really don't 'hate' teams. Not me. I really hate the cowpersons. Why back off?

Dictionary.com defines hate as: "to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest"

That covers it. When I walk around and see bandwagon punks with stars on their hats or jackets celebrating the years when they were good, I get irritated. That smells like a nice dose of hate to me. Is it healthy? No. They win games every year and it makes me angry every time they do. The payoff in the end has been great though. To see them lose in the playoffs the last 2 years on Romo miscues is like watching the Angels in Heaven sing backup for Def Lepard doing 'Rocket' while I'm sitting in a lawn chair drinking apple juice. At the show, it's me, my buddies Lubes, Attorney Jon, Hutto, and Lewis. We are all making funny comments. That's how good it is when they lose.

Look at this guy:

I mean look at him! Look at the plastic surgery. Look at the smarminess. Is that a word? Well whatever. Just look at it! This is a dude who played football at Arkansas then made millions kicking people out of their homes in the south/central US while drilling for oil. He made himself GM and then spent years undoing all the good he had done under Jim Johnson because he was an arrogant a$$. Nice Job choochbama. No playoff wins since he fired his former college teammate Barry Switzer. I love it.

Despite the fact they have tons of talent, they are not playing anymore. Good stuff there.







What's even better is that Terrell Owens, aka the worst dude in sports, is smack in the middle of all of this. There is no more talented player in the league now, or maybe ever, than TO. He is a physical specimen unlike anything the league has seen. Watching him warm up before a game is an incredible sight. He's huge. I mean like a towering super fast giant.



None of that matters. Singularly, the worst teammate in history. His giant sunglasses tearful rant in the Sunday post-game was laughable. What a fraud. I may have run my 3 other pro-bowl QBs under the bus...but I'm behind this guy. What a douche. Have a nice off-season. And by nice offseason, I mean I hate the cowpersons. My popcorn is ready a$$.

No comments: