Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Departed

Glad that it won last night. It wasn't the movie Scorcese should have won for but it's cool that he did. I'm really glad that Little Miss Sunshine didn't win it because I thought that was as over-rated a movie as we've had since Lost In Garden City Translation.

The show was unwatchable as predicted.

I just finished my tax return but for some reason, the option to e-file does not work for me. Frustrating. I hate regular mail.

A lot of you know that I have been killing myself by taking broadcasting classes. They are almost over and I am relieved. It's way more work than I would have ever thought. I spend an awful lot of time at the school. It's been a mixed bag to be honest. Much of what I get to do and learn is really interesting and rewarding. There is also other stuff that makes me want to quit existing. I'll just be glad when it's over. The idea is that I will eventually get a sports radio show and the only people that are allowed to call in are the ones that like my sports related blogs.

I'm selling my tv. It's a 55 inch Mitsubishi flat screen. I bought it in 2003 for $2500. I love the tv but it won't fit in the place that I'm moving or at my parent's house. Its got 7 inputs, is totally HD compatible, has great sound and there is a little button on the side of the remote that makes the buttons light up...I'm looking to get around 1k or "$1000" for it. Email me at danny.rouhier@gmail.com if you are interested.

Later.

No comments: