Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, February 23, 2007

I Wouldn't Wanna Be...

Went to see Rusted Root last night at the 9:30 Club. I don't go to that many concerts. I agreed to go, then forgot about it until the day before. It's how I plan things.

They were really good. They are a unique sound I think and I like that. Good outing. It reminds me that there is a lot of cool stuff out there besides when I am performing next.

I am performing tomorrow night at the Hyatt in Bethesda. Shows there recently have been completely kick a$$. I've been told that Erik Myers will be there and if you haven't seen him, then you are one of the unfortunate ones. When I first started, this was the guy that everyone would say: 'you've got to see him'. He's funny.

Here are 2 wondrous youtube videos:

80s Cartoon Openings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bto7l3cKhvk

The most...I don't know what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk&eurl

Have a good weekend.

No comments: