Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Days

Couple days off from blogging because of the snow. It affects the computers...

We left early on Tuesday because the weather was on its way and I was made to come in on Wednesday for 18 minutes. Seriously.

I got yet another absurd traffic violation this morning. Not sure what it is about me, but it seems like officers of the law have free reign to lie with regards to making up offenses that I committed. It's hard to explain but suffice it to say, taking a left turn into shopping center parking lot by occupying the opposite lane of traffic for one car length (when no cars were coming) before turning does not constitute RECKLESS DRIVING in my mind. At least not the kind of reckless driving where you have to go to court. At least not the kind where you have to call the court and stay on hold for 41 minutes to try and change the date that knucklef*cker gave me because I'm out of town.

From the law.com dictionary:

"operation of an automobile in a dangerous manner under the circumstances, including speeding (or going too fast for the conditions, even though within the posted speed limit), driving after drinking (but not drunk), having too many passengers in the car, cutting in and out of traffic, failing to yield to other vehicles and other negligent acts."

Oh...so nothing like what I did. Unreal. How is it allowed to ruin someone like that?

You may remember from my last run in with an officer of lies (coming home from Gettysburg) last March. I 'thanked' him once he was all done and gave me my stuff back. I should have thanked him for the $700 and change the whole thing cost me. You may recall that I was torn up inside at having thanked this horrible person. Well today, you'll be happy to know that I did not thank officer chooch mcf*ck at any time. I'm growing.

No comments: