Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bal'mer Der hon

I had a blast in Baltimore last weekend. Thanks to the Factory, Mickey, and especially Joe Robinson. Here's what Joe did for me:

Got me the spot on the show, then a spot on the 98 Rock Morning show, another likely radio spot next week. Here's what I've been able to do for Joe:

Thanks Joe!

Speaking of the radio, I had a silly time doing the morning show with Mickey and Amelia. It's amazing how they are able to get up so early and be on right away. I had several periods where my mind wandered for minutes at a time and I was staring into space...note: this did not include the part of the show where women came in and showed their respective breasticles. Everyone there was really cool and I can't wait to come back. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

I walked around my neighborhood today. Astounding at how much their is so close to my place. I love it.

Last, and this should really be a whole blog, but did anyone get the memo on this? There was voting for the 7 wonders of the world. The problem with this is that most of the original 7 no longer exist. What are commonly thought of as the modern 7 (top of my head I could only think of: Stonehenge/Great Wall of China/Leaning Tower of Pisa/The Colosseum); most of them didn't want to participate in the voting. The new list doesn't feel as good to me. The real point is, I had no idea there was a vote. That's what Americans do well...well, I mean as long as they can see the wonder performing on tv and can text who they want via cellular device.

No comments: