Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Working...

on the New York Vlog. Hope to have it done today and I'll put it on the interwebs. I'm rolling to Frederick, MD for the Mid Atlantic Comedy Smorgasboard thingy. Then, Monday morning, a bunch of us are headed to Detroit for the Detroit Comedy Idol competition. We've already discussed how sucky I am at contests. I understand why contests exist but I don't like them in comedy. Judging art is silly. Note: if I won contests, I would say that you need them and that they are important.

Regardless, it should be a fun trip to Detroit. I have never been there and will be joined by some good peeps: Jon Mumma, Justin Schlegel, Mike Way, and Jason Weems will all be there repping it to the death.

Holler

No comments: