Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun

I have been the mayor of lazytown with my blogs. My fault not yours. But, since I admit it, you can't be mad at me. I just thought of how ridiculous that is. That's what's wrong with western civ. If you admit to it, you're somehow not accountable. I'm not good at generalizing. See what I did there?

I had a super time on 98 rock last Thursday. I was told that it was the best show ever by everyone. They are really cool over there which increases levels of goodness and humors.

Larry Poon and Justin Schlegel were in NYC last night. They had a lovely stir-fry of 'holy sh*t, is this really what it's like?' Good to see both of them and I was fortunate enough to do a quick bit with Larry. What a generous guy. He provided the pants.

I've also been really lazy about my moving to New York vlog. I don't know what to say about it other than I don't do anything during the day and I have no excuse.

A few DC guys are headed to Detroit early next week for the Detroit Comedy Idol contest. I suck at contests. I don't do well in them and haven't figured out the trick. Basically, what typically happens is I have a good set. Not great but good. Everyone seems to agree I should be considered. Then I am not considered and far away from finishing near the top. I look forward to the occasion anyway as it should be a fun road trip. I've never been to Detroit. I'm hoping to enter into one of the freestyle rap events that occur on every corner like in 8 mile.

1 comment:

justinschlegel said...

It was fun to witness you with my eyeballs, but I would like to forget about that show...I ask you do the same.