Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Animal Planet

I filmed segments for an upcoming show on Animal Planet. I'm really excited about it. I have no idea how much I'll be on, if I was funny, or if I'll ever be invited back. I had a blast filming it though. I've been told it will be premiering on Dec 7. More when I know more.

Some friends and I recently shot a really funny video. It's almost all edited. People will laugh. More on this when it's done...

I just realized I basically said: 'more information later' twice. More on why I did this later.

I'm from Washington, DC. The state of DC sports teams is a shabingus. I won't type any more because I'll just get angry. The goddammn plane has crashed into the mountain.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Barry was telling me about the Animal Planet project -- sounds like it could be fun. Can't wait to see it. (Well, actually, I can wait perfectly well, but I think that's just one of those things you're supposed to say.)

I also saw that the NYTVF has the video of the PGP Comedy Show up. I still say you were robbed... but it was amusing to see the whole "Codeword Secret" team sitting right behind the judges -- made it look like the audience was stacked in your favor (which, alas, it clearly was not). Really wish I could have been there, but... well, I wasn't.