Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not Much

Sorry for the lateness, not much happening today. I hope to have a further Kristin (I misspelled it in my blog. I know this because she sent me a message telling me so) update later. We have had further contact and I like where we are and where we could go. Remember, her myspace link is: http://www.myspace.com/friedbakingoil

Because of the heavy site traffic, she has changed her myspace profile to 'private'. Awesome.

I'm headed up to Williams College tomorrow. My boy JL Cauvin and I will be performing on campus at 9 PM in Goodrich Hall. I don't know if that is the varsity or the JV Hall, but I'm pumped. Its going to be fun and it also may rock like sedimentary and igneous materials...

No comments: