Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Boston Festival Day 1

I am writing from the Boston Comedy Festival. I'm excited for my show tomorrow night at Dick's Comedy Vault. The show starts at 9 PM (www.bostoncomedyfestival.com for details). It should be great. I've gotten word that a good number of people are coming out to see me which is exciting. It will make my 4th place finish that much more exciting.

I had a filthy time in New York with my boys this past weekend on my way up to Boston. Photos will go up as soon as I get them. Note: the photos are filthy and the reflect the level of filth that took place.

I will update tomorrow.

Holler

No comments: