Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, September 09, 2005

My bizzle

Hey all, sorry I haven't written. No internet.com access at work makes it tough to get things up. I'm headed up to Boston tomorrow with a quick pit stop in NYC for a couple nights to break up the trip. My boy Ryan Conner and I are set to dominate our bracket in a way only seen when Popeye was dominating Brutus after Popeye had consumed spinach.

A great comic and author, Doug Hecox, wrote a neat article about the DC Comedy scene and the 5 of us that are headed up to Boston for the Festival. Check it out at http://www.sheckymagazine.com/. Just scroll down until you see my name. Front page bitches!

Read my blog.

1 comment:

Drue said...

welcome to the world of blogging...