Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Busboys & Poets

I just got booked to do a really cool show at Busboys & Poets tonight and tomorrow night at 10 PM. Tickets are $5. The show will be off of the chains. I am the feature act and the spectacular Larry poon is headlining. If you have never seen him, you have to. Incredible stuff.

2021 14th Street (14th and V). More info here: http://www.busboysandpoets.com/

I did a sweet set of shows last night. I did OK at Topaz then went to the Old Town Theater in...ummmm Old Town. I entertained the hell out of both audiences members with tomfoolery. Thanks to Naomi for throwing me on. I am certain that this place could be an excellent staging ground for some top flight guerilla satellite comedy. I told you all that things will be different in DC. You all will see soon enough.

No comments: