Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Christian Comedy

Tonight, I am doing a show in Germantown, MD at a Mexican restaurant. I have been told that the show is to be 'profanity free'. Why? Great question, its because its Christian Comedy Night at the mexicn restaurant in Germantown, MD. Should be awesome.

I have been sick all weekend which has been miserable. Feeling much better now just in time to go to work tomorrow. Sweet. That's sweet like doing a christian comedy show.

I haven't done much in Germantown... in fact, the last time I was there was when I was playing basketball with current NBA player, Keith Bogans in a travel league. I thought I was good at basketball. I saw him play and realized that he was better than I was. At our first practice, I thought I had a open lay up. He came out of nowhere and swatted it into the stands like beach volleyball. He then says: "this ain't fo' you son. Go play baseball." Good talk, see you out there.

1 comment:

Derek Rydall said...

This is my first time really checking out all these blogs. I was looking for stuff on selling a script, but thought your blog was cool. Hope you don't mind me commenting or checking back. Thanks!