Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Return of the Mac


You forgot. Didn't you? Admit it. You were like I was. "Yeah, the new 24 season looks pretty cool." Then they reminded you. They smacked you in the mouthpiece.


4 hours worth of mouth-smacking.


He bit the dude's neck! Are you kidding? Sorry about what happened to you in the Chinese prison...if you have a sec, can you get traded to an evil MF in exchange for a former evil MF (who i'm still not sure isn't evil by the way), escape, rescue the former evil MF, and follow a few leads for us...oh, yeah and Jack? Yeah, awkward...ummm, please shoot your boy in the clavicle.
Yeah. Wow. I didn't like Curtis at first. Did you know that? How could you? I never told you. Well I didn't. Then something happened. It was last season. There was a change. It wasn't in Curtis..it was in me. I changed and I realized something. Curtis executes. That's it. He is an executor. Not black cloth on the head executioner, but a dude that handles it in the field. "All units, do ____". That's Curtis in a nutshell. I'm going to miss him. He was one of my guys.
Also, a big Frederick, MD style BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Audrey Rizzle for leaving. How's the Unit working out? Dummy. Those 4 hours should have been sprinkled with Audrey Rizzle. Not Chloe. Putting make up and hair dye on Chloe is like putting make up and hair dye on an unattractive woman to try and side track me from the fact that Kim Raver is no longer on the show.
Justin Schlegel called me last night at 10:15 and yelled for 15 minutes into the phone. We both agree. The show is now an 11/10. What an amazing program of mirth.
A few other observations:
-The inclusion of Taj/Kumar (Tajmar) was ballsy. I ended up liking it a lot. He actually did a good job I thought. It was weird to have Tajmar on there at first because I expected him to break into his 'vax it! vax it' speech from Van Wilder at any time.
-Super Gay Robot Voice Man Version 2.0 is here. This time with more undermining! Tennox (Thomas Lennox) is a complete chooch. Such an unlikeable character. I don't know enough about acting to know if this is good acting or not. I do know that like my feelings about Bill Paxton, I have never liked this dude in anything. When have you ever watched something and gone, 'you know who could have done this really well? ummm, Bill Paxton!' Anyway, Peter MacNicol should have been sent to an internment camp after Ally McBeal. In fact, any male that appeared on that shabingus or sexual congress in the metropolis should not be allowed to interact with society. You can talk to each other, just not the rest of us.
- Wayne Palmer? Seriously? Walmer? OK, I guess...I mean...all right...right? This is OK right? No one has a problem with this?...OK, i'm letting it go.
-Is anyone else out there as giddy as I am that Jack Bauer will be putting the chokes on 'Bald dude from Robocop who was behind last season's shabingi? I found that to be an unfinished symphony from last year. Cannot wait until that dude gets choked out. What's that bruh? I can't hear you, you're wind pipe is collapsed...
-Has anyone else noticed the intrinsic ties between 24 and Robocop? No one else? Ok, good talk.
-I'm thoroughly excited about this season.

2 comments:

Andy L said...

Hey Danny,

Though an "unconfirmed report," as Buchanan would say, Wikipedia lists Kim Raver as appearing in Seasons 4, 5, and 6, so hopefully she's not out of the season completely.

mikaelj said...

Didn't you at least like Bill Paxton as the brother, Chet, in the movie "Weird Science"?