Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Since I'm Tired...


I'm going to list things I hate. It's because I'm in a salty mood from tired...ness. Feel free to add on.


-I hate most fashion trends for women. Big sunglasses look terrible. How can fashion trends lead women to look worse? Sundresses, skirts, jeans and normal tops...and hats. Everything else is just stupid.


-I hate the word 'cigarrette'.


-I hate when people start advice with: 'why don't you just _____'. It is super condescending and makes it sound like it's easy. This huge bama that used to date my female roommate once said to me when I was looking to buy a car: 'Why don't you just get a certified BMW?' After a few seconds of staring, I said: 'because no one is going to help me with the payments.'


-I hate it when I don't feel like answering questions and am asked questions


-I hate it when other drivers on the road do not share my agenda.


-I hate when people who have meaningless jobs act as if they are extremely important


-I hate it when people that work for the people mentioned above don't realize that these dudes are complete chooches.


-I hate it when my friends bring terrible friends to the table. How could you be friends with that guy wearing the blue tuxedo shirt on New Years and me at the same time?


-I hate discord.


-I hate the time after the flight ends but before you can get off the plane.


-I hate being sweaty in work clothes


-I hate it when I did what I was supposed to do and because someone else screws up, I have to do more.


-I have double hatred for the above because you usually receive a combo of: 'You already did it but you have to do more' with 'you JUST have to do _____'. Its always something that doesn't sound that bad but is so upsetting to me...like the following:


-I hate talking on the phone to people I don't know.


-I hate making phone calls to business, agencies, individuals, groups of people in any sort of formal capacity.


-I hate it when people complain about the food in a restaurant/are rude to the waiter/do anything that could possibly upset the people that handle your food. I watch tv.


-I hate it when I don't get anything out of a performance.


-I hate how hard it is to get a smoothie where I live right now. This is America.


-I hate it when chicks complain about dudes.


-I hate people who cannot distinguish between minutia and import.


-I hate snakes.
-I hate when other people are frantic around me when they don't need to be
-I hate going to the grocery store. It amazes me that people do this on a regular basis.
-I hate putting things away.
-I hate cleaning.
-I hate medical dramas. They are all bad without exception always.
-I hate 'photo enforcement' traffic things
-I hate wine and wine people. It's rotten grapes dog. Simmer down.
-I hate the 'self-loathing' culture of the American intellectual elite where we blame our way of life for other people hating us.
-I hate the puncturing of my skin for any reason
-I hate when everyone is wrong about a movie and it gets too much credit.
-I hate being interrupted
-I hate being lied to
-I hate social agenda Republicans
-I hate big government Democrats
-I hate people that don't know anything so they say they are 'independent' or 'moderate' when they should just say: 'ignorant'.
I'm done now before this gets too long...I hate things that are too long.

1 comment:

Conroy99 said...

If you were next to me right now, I would give you a high-five. You probably hate those too, but the sentiment is what matters.