Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rebounds

I had a pretty good set at Topaz last night. Just goes to show that when everyone is laughing, comedy is fun and my insecurities get validated and I don't feel sorry for myself for 24 hours.

Rory Scovel and I did a little comedy exercise last night. I left my set list on stage and he took a swing at doing a couple of my jokes to really explore them and give me new ideas. It was also really funny because I had just performed them. I suggest this to anyone who would like to improve. Find someone that you are certain is more talented/creative than you and let them see where they can go with your jokes. They will still be yours but you might get a couple of amazing things out of it which I will butcher later...

My boy in charge of video tightness, Dave Halliday, is rocking a new film project that I believe will be mint. Note: Dalliday is mint.

This weekend will be chill. I'm doing some time at the Wonderland Ballroom on Sunday evening. Show starts at 8. Knowledge here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»