Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hurricane Debacle

Sorry homies and honies,

We just now got computer access back at work. The torrential rains and RUEA weather knocked out power and servers and other things that I don't understand how they work. I don't really have much time to type today.

I leave for France tomorrow afternoon for my boy Ramsey and girl Lucie's wedding (awk sentence structure. I am friends with both of them so its rude to just say one or the other) as they are marrying each other.

I suck at international travel. There are always details that everyone thinks are easy that are not easy. "You just take a cab to the hotel...", "Just give me a call..."

Oh, no problem. I'll just learn the language after my overnight flight, carry my absurdly awkward and heavy bags around, and just quickly dial your phone number from a pay phone. No, its no problem, I already know the country code and the strange city so I'll get there right on time...

Prediction: I wander the streets of Paris for upwards of 6 hours with my absurdly heavy bags. I offer to sell them to someone but they walk right past me because I do not speak French.

No comments: