Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

#2

Show #2 was a lot of fun. That is the theme of the week. Eddie Gosling is a fun dude. He's a great guy and a great comic. This week has been a blast so far. 8:30 tonight at the DC Improv.

My gmail account was severaly corrupted by a BS Christmas Card virus thingy. I have no idea how it happened but it basically ruined my original. I had to get a whole new adress. Note: this is an a$$ pain. It honks.

My office is pretty deserted today. It will be more so tomorrow. No better time to come to work in my opinion. I smell a Constanza nap under my desk on the morrow...'twil be a grand time indeed. No idea why I went to the British type there...ta ta.

No comments: