Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yatta

This is my favorite video to watch on the internets. I used to watch this everyday at my old job. My boy and I would do the dancing...sometimes. If you can watch and not laugh, then you are dead inside.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6616479032362244465&q=yatta

Poonanza is shaping up to be wondrous. We had a great rehearsal last night that was hard to get through because the high amount of humor. Larry Poon actually said: 'That...now that is a hoot!'

Friday @ 10:30 PM
Warehouse Theater
$5 tickets.

Let me know if you want to reserve. Do not be the guy that reserves and doesn't show...

No comments: