Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Streak????

I did a short blentry (blog entry) on Friday. I hit publish and then forgot to check and see if it was up. It did not make it onto the 'world wide web'. I think this means that the streak is over. Blog intent does not mean 'blog in fact'. So, after 1 year and a little over 3 months, the streak of posting every day when I was at work, ends. I am not sad, it is just another thing. For your information, here is what I intended to post on Friday. Not much, but it was something:

"Fridays are over-rated. I am always so tired by Friday night that I become slightly cranky and unpleasant in social settings. We are shooting Buddy Jackson stuff for 100 hours this weekend. I'm really excited about what we've done so far and there is a lot of cool stuff to come. I still cannot act."

That was it...

Here is today's topic:

Movie Cheating.

When you and a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/family member/kidnapper talk about seeing a movie together, and cement a casual-formal pact that you will witness said movie and one or more persons breaks this bond and sees the film with someone else, this is Movie Cheating. I was movie cheated on this past weekend. It didn't feel good. The plus side is that my special lady friend not only has to see the same movie with me, but has to do a make-up movie of my choosing (Eragon. Dec 15 b*tches. This movie looks incredible to me. Read the book and I enjoyed it. As I read, I often thought, this would make a really good movie. Giddyup.)

Day 1 of the new streak...

No comments: