Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Birth of Jesus

Almost, 75 years ago this past Monday, Jesus was born. We all celebrated by filling socks up with nickels and hitting those less fortunate than ourselves in the face. Some took it a step further and put the nickels in the frying pan to get them hot and then put them in a re-enforced wool sock and then went to work. This is where the expression: 'She was so ugly, it look like someone beat her with a hot sack of nickels' comes from.

I hope you all had a nice holiday. Mine was quite good but it felt too short. I am back at work today which seems more appalling as the day progresses. That is the thing I miss the most about being in school: the astoundingly long breaks. I'd get up at noon, go work out (it's boring but weights are my life), then go out and get stupid drunk and play video games until 4. That was awesome. Now? I'm back at work the day after Christmas. The other people in the office think is reasonable. I think a happy medium exists between my idea of not going back here until January 22nd and their 'right back at it on Dec 26' philosophy.

I got a ton of dvds for Christmas because I am unimaginative when asked what I want for Christmas. I have taken to labelling them as I have had some shady dvd disappearances over the years.

I am going to the Wizards game tonight as part of a Christmas Gift Package from my SLF (Special Lady Friend). I am excited for this as I haven't been to a game this year. I will save my Wizards analysis for a more private setting...

My week at the Improv was a lot of fun. Eddie Gosling is a really great guy. It's cool that there are guys like him out there in comedy.

No comments: