Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Episode 3

Episode 3 of Buddy Jackson is up. This episode is a stretch for me... in that I play a jackass...which is what I always play...so it's not a stretch at all people...try and keep up.

Shooting that episode was as much fun as I have ever had doing anything ever with the possible exception of building a Lego fortress for my Transformers with my boy Ben and staging giant wars for energon and then eating cold cut sandwhiches with cheetos and drinking cokes and then going back to the wars (Funny Danny fact, when Ben would go over to my house and we'd pick him up, we always brought a small box of Transformers for the car ride. It was the rule. Ben LOVED the planes (Arielbots, Starscream, Blitz, Dirge, Ramjet, and Cyclonous). I preferred the the bigger land based Transformers (my fav of all time was Ultra Magnus) and the ones that formed larger superbots (Devastor, Bruticus, Superion))...

Anyway, go to www.buddyjackson.com and watch the shabingus of mirth. Bang.

1 comment:

Andy L said...

I don't think there's a better casting director in the world. You play you.