Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Planned Drunkenness

I am going to get sh*t faced tonight. I rarely drink very much these days because I'm so busy with a job, standup, the meth lab, filming, and other stuff.

Tonight, my buddy is having a holiday party. I have very little to do tomorrow. So, I realized that I have the green light to tee it up and drink my face off. I'm going to be hammered like it was 1997 and it was a Thursday afternoon in high school...

Updates to follow.

The Redskins play the eagles this week. I hate the eagles. I have never been to a Redskins/eagles game where there wasn't some kind of shabingus because of eagles fans behaving terribly. I don't get this. I don't get why they have to be that way. Jon Mumma isn't that way. He blogged about it last week. They boo'ed when their QB got up from an injury. I just couldn't deal with being hated everywhere I went.

A while back, Chris White, who is an eagles fan, said it was awesome to live here and see the Redskins get all excited and fail every year. He said we were the Yankees of the NFL. I agreed for a while but then I realized that is totally wrong. The Jankeez win the division every year. They get to go to the big dance. The Skins have been twice since 1991. We are more like the Knicks of the NFL: terrible player acquisitions that cost us too much money and severe underachievement as a lovely side dish.

Being a DC sportsfan sucks.

No comments: