Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Layer of Filth

Greetings. I write to you from an internet.com cafe in Paris France at 1:00 AM. I return to the United States tomorrow. I am covered in a filmy and palpable layer of disgusting filth that may never wash off. Stories abound. I have seen more mirth and wonder in the past 12 days then most men get to see in 35. Redonkulous. That is not a word but you know exactly what I mean.


Completely unrelated but more important topic. I am in the midst of a housing emergency. I have to move as I have been afforded an opportunity. I live in a great apartment in Glover Park. Since I wasn't able to give the 30 days notice, I need someone to sublet for August then you can do whatever you want with the place as it is a month to month lease. 2 Bedrooms, living room, potty, kitchen, and other stuff. Great space. View knowledge on my craigslist posting.

I love the United States of America so much...but we don't have anything as cool as watching England play soccer with English Soccer Hooligans...

No comments: