Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

DC Improv Tonight

I just told you where I will be in the title of this blog. I'm hosting the DC Improv Showcase. As most of you know, in general, I hate comedy contests like I hate racism. But, the DC Improv Contest is a bit different. It basically gives the club a chance to look at new comics. That is really it. So, this one is a good thing. I won this shabingus many moons ago and I have sky-rocketed to...well back to the contest. Awesome. So, come to the DC Improv tonight to support the next group of DC comedians.

My boys Tim Miller, John McBride, Dianna Saeeieeieieieeiz, Shahryr Rizvi, and Matt Liebman will all be on the show. They are all good comics and good dudes except for Dianna because she is a girl.

Show starts at 8:30. You should come. Yes, you.

Out.

No comments: