Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Everything Is Just So Much Better...







When the Redskins win. We are still in last place in the division, philly is nasty, and we are flawed but I don't even care right now. There is just a weight off my shoulders (this is the weight I put on them when we lose. It is called the 'yoke of defeat' and it is really heavy).

I headlined a show at the Hyatt on Saturday. I did terribly. I subjected the other comics on the show to nearly an hour of material that was luke warm and slightly congealed. So, my bad dudes. Larry Poon was there. The crowd simply had no idea what to do when he was onstage. That is how good that guy is. Just a phenomenon.

For fun, I have attached some pictures of me from the show I have been filming. Oh yeah, whammy. I have been filming a show. It is good. Everyone involved is tight and there is humor. Updates to follow on the release but everyone will be able to see it and enjoy the spectacle. I play a frat dude that is kind of an a-hole. Note: This is a huge stretch for me because I wasn't in a frat, I played a sport...it is really different... Note also: The pic on the right I am doing Deniro. It is a good impersonation.

No comments: