Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Fun-ness


Thanks to everyone who came out last night to see the POW show. They were awesome and I had a lot of fun opening up for them. Double thanks to Larry Poon for graciously stopping in and running sound like a mastermind. That guy is so busy, it is a wonder he even had a spare minute. He told me he owed one of the camera guys a favor from an incident at a Betty Ford in '82.

As you can see, I have included a picture of He-Man riding Battle Cat. I thought to myself what would be the most fun thing I could ever do? And I decided that riding Battle Cat would be #1. This blog is about fun and nothing beats riding Battle Cat and having the Power of Grayskull.

Anyway, Matt Oberg and Bob Wiltfong are great guys and their show is super funny and should be seen by people that like humorous things. I have not seen much funnier in person than 'remote humping'.

I fly to Boston this weekend for the Comedy Festival. I just got hooked up with an audition for a Carnival Cruise Line. I would love to do comedy on a cruise ship. If I bombed, what would they do? Let me hang out on the boat? Sorry about that...

No comments: