Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blog Hiatus

I shall not be blogging again until Tuesday, May 30th. I journey this evening to the ATL for my boy Michel's wedding. The wedding is going to be huge and tons of my buddies will be in attendance.

Predictions:

Mirth, filth, 1 hospital visit, lots of finger foods, awkward hitting on southern honies, suspect game by reasonable dudes, 2 irrevocable stains, 4 safety pins in play, at least 1 pantheon hangover, at least 3 lost or broken cufflinks, and 1 inexplicable smell.

I bid you all adieu until Tuesday. If you have XM radio, my boys Rory Scovel and Ryan Conner will be on it Friday night at 10:30. I'm on there every once in a while too but not this show because I had a crappy set on the show that they recorded. And by crappy, I mean that I killed and am really hurt they didn't pick me also.

Recap on Tuesday. Holler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»