Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ohio Gozimas

I was in Ohio this past weekend featuring at the Funny Farm Comedy Club for headliner Andy Hendrickson. Andy is an awesome dude, a great comic, and a booze hound. I had a great time hanging out with him and engaging in filthy dancing maneuvers. Andy has a fancy pants camera and he took some video of me dancing after I drank 40,000 beers. Note: Your Funny Danny is a fantastic dancer. Like haha funny? No seriously, I am fantastic. It was kinda dark but I think he's gonna be able to put the footage on the internet.com so look out for that shizzle.

As I mentioned, I drank the entire state of Ohio on Friday night. There were a few shots involved in addition to the sea of beers I drank. I was absosmurfly hammered. I passed the level of 'Invincible Drunk' and moved to 'Possible Prophet'. Have you ever been so drunk that you invent a religion? I think I did on Friday night. I remember getting up on a barstool and getting everyone's attention. Next thing I remember, I woke up and there were 5 men standing around my bed wearing robes, top hats, and moccasins, listening to MC Hammer on their Ipods...I started that...we worship dance moves...

I had the laziest Saturday on record. I was so hungover that everything sounded disgusting. I call this 'the yucks'; where everything sounds too gross to do. This tired me out so I took a nap. 5/13/06...ranks as the 8th least productive day of my life behind the first 3 days after I was born, the day after the bar crawl sophomore year of college, the day the Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time came out on N64 and I played it for 22 of the 24 hours, the day after my x told me she was having feelings for her x and I played a super sweet game of 'doubt yourself', and the day I went 0 for 6 and made 3 errors including one that cost us the game and everyone of my teammates gave me the 'Seriously? Dude...seriously?' look.

I'm doing a guest set at the DC Improv Contest Finals on Tuesday. Should be awesome because that show is awesome. Check out the info at www.dcimprov.com. Wednesday, some other comics and me are doing this thing in Richmond. Sounds cool. Saturday night, I'm at the Bethesda Hyatt because I'm like that. One.

No comments: