Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Congratulations Mummer!

Congrats to my boy Jon Mumma. He won the DC Improv Open Mic Contest Finals last night. He had an awesome set and deserves all the credit in the world for working really hard to become an awesome comic.

Rory Scovel and myself are headed down to Richmond for another competition. I don't know much about it but I do know that if Rory wins and I lose, I'm not going to talk to him on the ride back. He can have air conditioning but I can't.

I realize I have not done a 24 blog this week. Jared Stern covered everything much better than I ever could have said it yesterday. His Star Wars analogy is apt! APT I tell you!

My boy Ramsey brought up the following (albeit during the show over dialogue) wondrous debate. He threw this out there:

Robocop is tighter than Jack Bauer.

Robocop has escaped several times, refuses to fold under questioning even with pounds of substances that make mortals fold, and, in this past episode, Jack busted up the tight game that Robocop had going on that Molina (Bierko's boy). I don't have an answer. Can't they both be tight?

I predicted to my boy Justin Schlegel last week that Bierko would become a kind of ally as he would realize that Progan set him up and want to take him out. It seems I was wrong about that as Bierko now has control of a submarine with missiles that blow up city blocks.

Shoot the presidential compound big dog. Come on, do it. Take out the first lady and Progan. You know you want to. Come on...come on...

While it would honk that Aaron Pierce would have to die in this explosion, its a small price to pay for the 1st lady of pills to be taken out.

Last thought. My girl Audrey Rizzle, has her vein split open and loses 1 million pints of blood an d*mn near dies. Within an hour and a half, she's back on the floor looking tight. Big Ups and such.

No comments: