Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Quick Hits

First off, happy birthday baby.

It was pointed out to me recently that I've been doing a lot of sports related blogs lately. I am trying to keep everything varied so I'm not going to talk about sports. I also realize I've just talked about sports but that was only to say that I'm not going to talk about it.

The DC Comedy Community is forced to bid farewell to the Topaz Bar. A great Thursday night room run by the OCD Curt Shackelford. I shall miss Topaz for its overpriced food and the times when I bombed there so horribly, puppies were beaten in Djbouty.

Eating healthy is hard to do and it sucks. I had a 'guilt free chicken sandwich' from chili's today. It came with veggies and some kind of bean soup. I wanted to kidnap the waiter and force him to bring me a burger and fries...Miserableness. But, its bathing suit season...

No comments: