Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

New Layout

3 of my 8 readers have commented on the new layout. Its new and its a layout. Those are its best features. I was having some kind of weird issue yesterday with publishing so in trying to fix it, I irrevocably screwed up everything. I don't mean like, 'the fonts are strange'. I mean like, 'Dr. Emmit Brown is talking about the end of the space/time continuum type stuff'.

I detonated the old, and chose a new design. One that makes it look like I'm going to write about cooking and comment on why 'everyone is so stupid'. Sample blog:

"Why is everyone so f*(&*(^*Cking stupid? If I had wanted mustard on my mother f*(&*(cking hot dog I would have asked for it. Why the f^&*^&ck does everyone like mustard?"

Stuff like that.

Headed to Youngstown Ohio this weekend to do some shows with headliner and tennis player Andy Hendrickson. The shows are at the Funny Farm Comedy Club and should be the best shows on record for Senor Swing State.

Final thought: Something big is in the works. I cannot say what it is because I don't even know but I do know that the loser can never look the winner in the eye again without feeling shame. Shame like when a clown at a birthday party gets pantsed...

2 comments:

Drumm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drumm said...

I like your layout...it is by far the most intelligent and coolest layout of all those available to Blogger.com users.