Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blog in Brief

Last night, we had the rehearsal dinner for my boy Michel. It was incredible. I emceed the speeches and toasts. I crushed. My best set since January at Dremos where I talked to a fat girl who wouldn't stop talking and everyone got that she was being made fun of and she didn't.

When a dude goes to a public urinal and pulls his pants all the way down to his ankles and goes potty, its called a "DC Flyer". I saw this in person last night. Say what you want about the south but...that's it actually. Say whatever you want.

I recovered a dude's credit card that he had left behind at the bar. It was a good thing to do. He goes: "yyuuuuuu...rrrrr...the f****kkkkking man! Brother...you're the f*cking dog! Lemme buy you a f*cking drink!"
I go: "I already bought a couple on your card. Thanks ______ ______"

Weddings were tons of your friends are present are joyous. Fact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a "speach?"

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»