Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This Is Why You Don't Employ Super Gay Robot Voice Men...

Blogger is acting shady today. I'll put his photo up later. Who's photo? Super Gay Robot Voice Man, that's who. You knew that you couldn't trust Super Gay Robot Voice Man, you just knew it. You could smell that he was going to blow the whole thing up.

There are 3 24 episodes left this season so you knew stuff wasn't getting resolved last night. You knew it wasn't going to work out that easy. The frustrating thing was the manner in which it didn't work out. I was hoping that Robocop had pulled a switch or Bierko was in control of it somehow. I found it to be severely beat that Super Gay Robot Voice Man got to delete the recording with a device. My solution? Not sure it solves anything, but I beat the living snoop dog out of Super Gay Robot Voice Man. I do not stop whooping him until I get tired and at that time, I tag in Curtis to strike him for making me tired.

How badly were you rooting for Progan to blow himself away? Did it make you feel like kind of a scumbag? I felt dirty afterwards but justified.

Overall, I was of course pleased with the show as it continues its tightness. However, I have the following issues with last evening's broadcast:

1) I saw Bierko escaping from a mile away. No chance.

2) Audrey's dad lived through the crash? Felt like it was much tighter that he made the sacrifice. 10 to 1 he comes back within a couple of hours like he wasn't even in a crash. Secretary Heller (Seller) should have stayed dead. A little too convenient.

3) Random Marine On Duty Man didn't even look at everyone's driver's license in the car after Curtis picked up Jack. I get not having time to look run them through security checks, but take a gander at a photo ID big dog. You're under orders. I also, don't like it when Curtis has a lot of lines. He is not as tight an actor as the others when he has to speak for extended periods. Still love that dude though and wish that we were friends and we could talk about what the Wizards need to do in the offseason and if there is anyway that we can put a trade together for a big man or sign Al Harrington.

4) I have a triple secret hope that the Wizards put a deal together for Jermaine O'Neal. I just invented this rumor. Jamison, Haywood, and Jared Jeffries for O'Neal, Croshere, and Jeff Foster. We take on the bad contract of Croshere and they get 3 good players...we also get O'Neal. Starting 5 of Arenas, Daniels, Butler, Jermaine O'Neal, and Etan Thomas with Andray Blatche, Michael Ruffin, Croshere, and Foster off the bench. That team is the #2 or 3 seed in the East next year. Nothing to do with 24 I just realized.

I cannot wait for Jack to discover the dude that is pulling Progan's strings, Super-Serious Bald Earpiece Man. Mint interrogation of Robocop to follow. I believe that Jack acquires the name of Super Serious Bald Earpiece Man and apprehends him. I also bet that Bierko becomes some kind of strange ally because he realizes that he has been set up by Progan and Robocop. Pumped about this.

Out.

No comments: