Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Calling All Video Game Dorks!

Dudes,

My first article was just published on IGN.com. It is entitled 'Lighten Up' and it will hopefully become a regular column. This is joyous on stilts. The full article is only available to IGN Insider Subscribers. If any of you already subsicribe, view the article freely HERE.

I am now a professional writer. My English teachers were all wrong...every single one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am an insider, and the article made my tummy warm. Here's my top 3:

Super Metroid (SNES)
Contra (NES)
Panzer Dragoon Zwei (Sega Saturn)

-Justin