Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Drug People

I actually have a special place in my heart for drug people. I don't do drugs. I've never smoked anything, or swallowed anything, or stabbed myself with a needle and taken something intervenously (no idea how to spell that word). All that said, I find drug people (and by drug people I mean people that use, have used, or plan to use a drug at least once per month) amusing.

My favorite thing about drug people is how they are always coming up with a new way to justify their use of their drug of choice. "Smoking really balances me out...its like...I'm more me when I smoke..." Nope, you just like to smoke weed. Just say that. Stop rationalizing it. You sound like a fruit cup.

My boy Ryan Conner has a wondrous joke about how he wishes pot were leagalized so pot heads had nothing else to talk about.

Still looking for a living situation. They should make a documentary about this process. It is really so beat. Its like, flat tire on the highway at 3AM beat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the living situation. wish there was more time for looking.