Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Nuptuals

Thanks to Jimmy Merritt and the Comedy Spot. Show last night was a lot of fun. I had a great time on stage even though I wasn't particularly 'funny' or 'good' or 'worth the price of admission'.

Tonight, I go to the Rehearsal Dinner for my very good friend's younger sister. We are all happy for her but decidedly freaked out that she is going to be wed. She's happy which is clearly the most important thing but at no time did anyone involved stop me and ask me how I felt about it. Am I ready for that kind of commitment? No. Am I ready for my surrogate younger sister to be married? Negative. Am I entirely comfortbale with the fact that at a certain point, there will be a circle around me on the dance floor? yes.

Moving during a wedding weekend is like being punched in the arm by Ivan Drago before Rocky took his confidence.

No comments: