Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Don't You Hate It...

When your work life gets in the way of your personal life as well as your 2nd career? Currently involved in such a quandry. Apologies for my brevity.

Also, just got word that I have been bumped off the shows at the Comedy Factory this weekend. Annoying. But, its the type of thing that happens in this silly little thing we call comedy all the time. I'll be back Baltimore. Fear not. Save me a mugging outside of those filthy strip clubs around the corner from the Factory where I went that one time with Justin Schlegel.

No comments: