Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Tightness

I saw the tightness yesterday. The tightest apartment in Washington, DC. I have a chance...not great...but a fighting chance and that's all you can ask for.

I'm busy this week.

My good buddy's younger sister is getting married this weekend. I still have a gag reflex in my mouth when I say that. She is like my little sister in that she is way too young to talk to boys. The irony of it all is that she is like 6'7" and the tallest female on record since the beginning of record keeping. Is that irony?

My special lady friend is fantastic.

Comedy Spot on Thursday with a couple dudes with high levels of hilarity. I know my boys Jeff Maurer and Seaton Smith will be there. The show was put together by Jimmy Merritt. Jimmy was one of the mortals at the Geek Comedy Tour 3000 in NYC. Jimmy shot the audience with figurative phasers and meaphorical rocket launchers.

The show should be super like if Voltron ate Superman because you are what you eat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so desperatly close to getting a mention on the blog, but had to end it on a cliffhanger...
-Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»