Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Please

don't be angry with me. I didn't really have a chance to post today. I am not going to break the streak though...even if its meaningless...the streak I mean. As Crash Davis said: 'You don't f*ck with a streak..."

Write that down.

I have seen 2 houses that are group situations in the last two days. I am not going to get either of them I don't think. I want to get both and then start a bidding war. Old school right there.

The heat sucks. I am a sweaty dude and there is very little that I despise more than being sweaty in work clothes. If I am outside for more than 8 seconds, I begin to sweat. Changes must occur. Either I roll in cutoffs...or I don't roll.

The Big Lebowski is one of the 20 greatest movies ever made. This is a litmus test for the quality of a dude. If he does not like the BL or 'has only seen parts of it', he should not be your friend and you should make fun of him behind his back.

www.durkl.com

McDonalds is gross but there is nothing like the smell when you are hungry. It is intoxicating.

One of the main reasons I don't work out as much as I should is because I hate doing laundry.

I am beginning the new car process. I have grown weary of my present vehicle. Next for me? Diesel baby. Better for the environment, way more efficient in terms of gas mileage and performance, and really cool to say. "My car is diesel". Whammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»