Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, July 31, 2006

This Is About Me

I had a busy weekend. Why do you care? You're reading this aren't you? Whammy. RUYA. Anyway, I did a lot.

I witnessed the matrimony of my very good friend's younger sister. Everything about this was wondrous. As a now wedding veteran (weteran), I can appreciate when things are done well. Everything was just executed. Note: this wedding was the 'Iceman' of weddings: because that is how he flies; ice cold, no mistakes.

Transportation to various venues was handled, the ceremony was concise and tight, the various parties were organized well for maximum mirth.

I moved. Ewwwwwwwwww. RUMA. Fact: if you move, it will always be the hottest possible day and you will have an aggressive lather throughout.
Fact #2: Moving sucks. #1 sucky thing that normal members of society have to deal with.

I attended a bbq of celebration for my boy Jon who just took the bar (I learned you don't congratulate them until they pass) and is moving to the newer version of York City in the newer version of York the state.

I did a show at the Colonial Tavern in Fredricksburg, VA. Comedic studs Justin Schlegel, Jared Stern, and Larry Poon were part of a great lineup. We all had a blast. Thanks to the Tavern and Adam Dodd for hooking us up. The show was long...like really long but the crowd hung with it. I saw one girl bleeding from the ears. One girl in the front would take breaks and turn completely away from the stage. Aggressive.

Its going to be stupid hot today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I blame computers.

Wednesday I'll be at Rendezvous Lounge in Adams Morgan. Support this show because it can be a great spot for comics to perform. Knowledge: 2226 18th St NWWashington, DC 20009

Out.

No comments: