Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Awesomeness and Shizzle

Some cool shows coming up in the near future. These cool shows involve me and that is part of what makes them cool. Here is the schedule of joy:

Thurs 8/24: 8:00 PM at the Comedy Spot in Ballston. I'm opening up for two really amazing comedy troupes: Dr. Fantastic and the Late Night Players.

Fri 9/1: I'm doing a show at Arcadia University. It used to be called 'Beaver College' which is more awesome.

Sunday 9/3: 7:30 PM at the DCAC. Its the Annual Labor Day Poonanza. I cannot stress enough how awesome this thing will be. Many of the best comics in the area coming up with mind boggling sketch comedy. It will be truly hilarious. Its bring your own beer also...yeah, bring beers. Tix are $5 at the door. This will be a packed house so if you want to ensure you've got tix, email me at danny@funnydanny.com and let me know and I'll pass the word onto Larry's management team...

Wed 9/6: 8:00 PM at the Warehouse Theater. I am opening up for POW (Professional Opportunities Workshop). POW is made up of Bob Wiltfong (who is a regular on the Daily Show) and Matt Oberg (regular on the Chappelle Show). Its difficult to explain exactly what these guys do, its something you really have to see. Their show is: "Originally designed to increase productivity and professionalism in the corporate arena..." Know that it is suffiently awesome to warrant attendance...You must reserve tickets to attend this show and I would recommend doing so as it will be full (tix are free!). Go here to reserve tix: info@dccomedyfest.com (subject: POW tickets).

Mon 9/11-9/16: I'm in Boston for the Boston Comedy Festival. My performance slot (hopefully not the only one) is Monday night at 9 at the Comedy Connection in Boston. If I win, I keep going. It's that simple. The CC is one of the best comedy clubs in the country and I'm pumped to perform there.

I have more after that but let's not get ahead of ourselves as you are patient fans...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the people know about the awesomeness that will be your grand return to the Laughing Lizard this Saturday!

FunnyDanny said...

totally forgot about that...I am extremely hot right now...