Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Eating it

I had a pretty mediocre set last night at the Factory. Some would say it was 'just a Thursday crowd' others might say 'its because you're not funny'. Erin Jackson is funny. She has this awesome joke about ugly children.

The headliner, Chad Daniels, is a really nice guy. He's funny. He made fun of Baltimore with one of the most insightful and funny things I have ever heard. I hope he does it again tonight.

I am going to do better tonight as well. First show is at 8:30 and the 2nd show is at 10:30.

I stepped on the mic cord and pulled it out of the mic during my set last night. Who does that? Honestly, who does that happen to? I tried to roll with it but I felt like a pedophile holding a bag of burning dicks at a high school assembly, thrilled to be where I was but horribly embarrassed about myself and what I was doing.

I love McDonald's breakfast.

Several people have asked me about updates to my website (one person 5 weeks ago who didn't know me). I am working on that. I've got the software now and am working to get the site to point to the new root directory. The point is, when you are barely computer literate, its almost more frustrating than having zero idea at all. I know just enough to screw it up.

My boy Frank Hong, Satellite power forward/equipment/demolition expert, won the Comedy Kumite last night; setting the stage for a horrible sequel that no one wants to see just like the real Bloodsport Movies.

No comments: